Once you've made your purchase
you will then be forwarded to our
support desk. You will need to
send the URL only of the sites you are adding.
If you know Roger Hoover Support system, you can
contact him directly, or I will send you Roger's
support link once I get the list of sites being added.
Basic Network Rules:
1. You CANNOT trade Network Ads with admins or anyone else!
2. You CANNOT setup your own specials sales. No BOGO or any other type deals. You will find you site already has the Bulk Purchase or Specials Box. You can not combine the Bulk/Special prices with your offer pages. These are 2 different selling revenues and can not be combined.
3. You can offer Network Ads in your Special Offers/OTO as long as the cost of the ad is covered by the price of your offer. I don't care what else you offer as long as the cost of my Network Ads are covered.
4. You CANNOT offer bribes for sign ups to you site by giving away free Network Ads.
5. DO NOT approve ads with pop-ups that have to be closed manually (MS Network Ads). I will not approve any ads with pop-ups.
6. You can offer 1 Network Ad in your regular Referral contest, but not in weekly or biweekly contest.
7. You can use 2 Network Ads per month, per site you have in Network.
8. You MUST notify us immediately if you are selling a site in the Network. You will need to provide us with the Name of the new Admin and their best contact EMAIL address. Do NOT promise the new Admin the site will still remain in the Network. WE will make this decision after personally speaking with the new Admin.
If you DO NOT follow these rules it will get your site shut off. If you constantly break these rules you will be kicked out of the network. I am not trying to be difficult here, but I will make sure all is fair for each network admin. I follow the same rules.
I am open and willing to work with everyone. We just need to keep the line of communication open so we can continue to make our Network Ads profitable for all admins.
Was this article helpful?
<< Go back
Powered by Help Desk Software HESK™
Brought to you by Help Desk Software SysAid